Timi Starkweather gave a nice cooking demonstration for the 2014 Get Fit participants this week. A great kickoff to the Spring 2014 Get Fit Lake Chelan Challenge. Here are a couple of photos and the recipe for the Black Bean Salad.
Archive | Recipes RSS feed for this section
Lake Chelan Get Fit participants gathered at the Northshore Bible Church tonight to listen to Timi Starkweather show us a great low fat dish to prepare.
Turkey And Rice Stuffed Peppers – Get Fit Lake Chelan urkey-and-Rice Stuffed Peppers Recipe courtesy Food Network Magazine Prep Time:40 minInactive Prep Time: — Cook Time:2 hr 0 min Level: Easy Serves: 6 servings Ingredients For the peppers: 1 1/2 cups short-grain brown rice 1/4 cup dried currants or golden raisins Kosher salt 1/2 cup […]
Soy-Maple Salmon Recipe courtesy Food Network Magazine 392 Calories Prep Time:15 minInactive Prep Time: — Cook Time:20 min Level: Easy Serves: 4 servings Ingredients 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce 2 tablespoons maple syrup 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice 3 cloves garlic, smashed 4 5-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets (preferably wild) 4 cups cauliflower florets (from […]
Another Soup Recipe From Chef Tom Gormley From His Cooking Class For Get Fit Lake Chelan
Subscribe For Updates
- Spring Challenge Photos|Get Fit Lake Chelan April 27, 2014
- Shopping for Nutrition | Get Fit Lake Chelan March 29, 2014
- Get Fit Lake Chelan At Fromagio’s March 14, 2014
- Get Fit Lake Chelan 2014 Photos March 11, 2014
- Get Fit Lake Chelan Spring 2014 Events February 26, 2014
- Free Sign Up At Lake Chelan Fitness September 9, 2011
- Getting Started In The Lake Chelan Get Fit Program February 2, 2012
- Next Bike Ride Saturday May 7th May 3, 2011
- Off And Riding April 25, 2011
- Asian Crab Cakes March 27, 2011
- Fall Sponsors And Prizes-Get Fit Lake Chelan: [...] GET FIT! Lake Chelan Fall 2012 will focus on...
- Get Fit Lake Chelan Spring 2012 Award Winners: [...] Higgins bought T-shirts, put up prize money ...
- email@example.com: Makeovers are so fun! I love teaching women about ...
- higginsb: don have you tried the health o meter yet. how doe...
- Tony: I actually did add a little bit of salt, fresh lem...